Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Just got a 2017 xdiavel s. I knew before buying it i'd have to bring the forward foot controls a bit back as i'm only 5'4"... yeah... lol

I'm considering the

1. ducabike backwards kit priced at ~330 USD (link below)
https://ducabikedirect.com/collections/xdiavel-s/products/pap03d-backwards-kit-rearset-xdiavel

vs the

2. ducabike adjustable rearset (link below) priced at ~830 USD
https://ducabikedirect.com/collections/xdiavel-s/products/prxdv01-xdiavel-adjustable-rearset

Main question, obviously apart from pricing, is how far back does each option brings the control? The description on their site doesn't give much. My assumption is that the ducati kit as well as the rizoma kits would be similar to option 2.

Would really appreciate if anyone can shed some light and help me make the decision.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Backwards kit brings you back from forward controls about 2 1/4" back and roughly 7/8" lower

The Ducati rear set is adjustable and brings you back from the front forward pegs about 11", so this stance would be mid controls. I ended up getting this set so my wife can ride my bike too, she's 5'3" in height. Ended buying it from desmoheart based out in Italy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Backwards kit brings you back from forward controls about 2 1/4" back and roughly 7/8" lower

The Ducati rear set is adjustable and brings you back from the front forward pegs about 11", so this stance would be mid controls. I ended up getting this set so my wife can ride my bike too, she's 5'3" in height. Ended buying it from desmoheart based out in Italy

Thanks Ducaricardo.

It appears most places do not have either in stock for a month. Would you happen to know anyone who's stock it? I'll try desmoheart as well.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Your very welcome, I bought mine from eBay and it was pretty competitive. Check out desmoheart, pretty good for pricing

·
Registered
898 Posts

So I got my ducabike mid controls from Desmoheart, check there website out and they have in stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts