Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
haha

love how Brit makes a mockery of the American culture
Shake Byrne was there also doing the test ride: British Superbikes champion and used to be a tester for Fast Bikes magazine: he did some legendary videos for Fast Bikes.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I noticed 'XING' painted on the roads... does that mean that Americans would be tempted to call this bike the 'Cross Diavel'?

·
Registered
983 Posts
My chain is fine. Consider my posts a warning to people considering buying a Diavel that after 6 years and two iterations, Ducati still sells a $20,000 bike with a chain that slaps, back brakes that don't work, a key fob that's unreliable and yadda yadda. No other manufacturer can make that claim.
You forget that Ducati creates some of these bikes with those compromises on purpose! In many interviews their designers they acknowledge that they leave certain aspects out because some bikes are a compromise for Ducati.
so brakes forget it it is the way it is, chain well could be, etc

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
What I want to know is how does the lean angle compare to the Diavel with adjustable Rizoma rearsets. Major limiting factor on the Diavel is the stupidly low mid-pipe on the right side. Seems like the bike rides a tad higher and the pipes are much more tucked-in on the left side.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts