Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
641 - 649 of 649 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just finished install and test drive of the mid controls. I was a bit intimidated at first but once you get going install taking my time I did it in about 4 hours over a period of 2 days. Did a side after work. I take back what I said about the mid controls. Like what others have mention turning I feel more confident, and also feel relaxed in this position. I got my wife to sit on the bike and now she can ride it too. Just told her to not drop my bike í ¾í´£ í ½í¸‚

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same controls. My foot pegs got loose after a few ride. I re-torqued them, never had an issue since. Just a heads up

·
Registered
943 Posts
Ricardo, do you prefer the Michelin Power RS over the diablo Rosso 2? Have you tried the DR3's? How's tread wear? Thanks.
The Rossi's 2 only lasted for about 9K, currently with the Michelin's powers for the last 8K, so far so good. I think I have another year with the powers. Maybe on the next replacements I will try the rosso 3's

·
Registered
8 Posts
Coolant flush, oil change, new spark plugs, evap canister removal, brake and clutch fluid flush and brake pads. All in a weeks work, coolant flush was a disaster as there is no drain plug.
I also want to replace the spark plug , didn't find any guide how to remove the front radiator... any tips?
thanks

·
Registered
943 Posts
Little mod for the ducabike mid controls and clear clutch Aquarium. Replaced the black bolts and installed titanium screws instead. You tell in pics the original screws do not look too pretty. Cleans it up real well and like the color scheme between the ducabike and silver screws

·
Registered
943 Posts
Got a new paint job, never will get a vinyl wrap ever again. If not done properly it looks like crap. Also the flat back gets boring and scratches easily so I went with a grey, and it's not nardo grey. Went along the lines though. It changes color depending on the weather

641 - 649 of 649 Posts