·
Registered
682 Posts
Cleaning mine from road-salt today
its pissing it down too

·
Registered
286 Posts
Said goodbye to it on my way to work this morning :-( weathers miserable up here!

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
Took her out for a quick blat.
A friend (who hadn't seen her yet) rang me and said to head over to his place to check out his new (secondhand) bike.
So of course I took her over there to show her off too!
This is what he got. Very patriotic eh? And he's an Aussie!!!
At least it's a V-Twin!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
After fitting the carbon hugger (6 long weeks for delivery from Germany!!), I'm ashamed to say I left the Diavel in the garage because I took delivery of a Husqvarna TE511 Enduro bike. Good fun off road.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
After fitting the carbon hugger (6 long weeks for delivery from Germany!!), I'm ashamed to say I left the Diavel in the garage because I took delivery of a Husqvarna TE511 Enduro bike. Good fun off road.
Nice looking enduro. Too bad it's so tall at a 37.7 seat height I'd do better using it as a ladder.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well I just got in from the garage where I installed the D.P. carbon hugger I got from a friend for Christmas. Also shined her up, good god the bike is killer looking.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Took her for a 130km ride. Weather is perfect here 28/82 degrees and partly cloudy. My friend tried my the Diavel first time in his life, and his smile was revealing that we will have a new Diavel rider soon as well...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Finally my paddock stand arrived. This is the one I got together with the 40mm pin.
Fits like a glove!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
OhDiavelGirl,
It is very high, so there's a knack to getting on and off!
Great bike, very capable off road.

Reactions: Yaron
1 - 20 of 4513 Posts