Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

What aftermarket handlebars do you have for XDiavel?

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Radracer2882 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Who all is fitted with aftermarket bars here? What bars do you have that are compatible? Post some pictures if possible so we all know here...Do you have 1.25" center diameter bars or 1" with added 1/4" adapters? Im looking to change mine out (I'm 6'7") and need to lean forward more (crazy long arms), so I need minimal sweep and low bars..I'm installing the Ducabike adjustable rearsets and already have the "High seat. I bought 4 bars that are 1 1/8" at center however Im finding out that there are no adapters to fill in the gap of the 1 1/4" so I need to figure other alternatives! What is the most aggressive 1 1/4" OEM bar - the bars for the regular Diavel? Any knowledge how much sweep or rise?

Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Hello All,

Who all is fitted with aftermarket bars here? What bars do you have that are compatible? Post some pictures if possible so we all know here...Do you have 1.25" center diameter bars or 1" with added 1/4" adapters? Im looking to change mine out (I'm 6'7") and need to lean forward more (crazy long arms), so I need minimal sweep and low bars..I'm installing the Ducabike adjustable rearsets and already have the "High seat. I bought 4 bars that are 1 1/8" at center however Im finding out that there are no adapters to fill in the gap of the 1 1/4" so I need to figure other alternatives! What is the most aggressive 1 1/4" OEM bar - the bars for the regular Diavel? Any knowledge how much sweep or rise?

Thanks in advance!
I have the handlebar from the Diavel 1269 in black, fit perfect

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

#4 ·
I have the opposite problem, so I plan to install my Aella bars ASAP to get me further back. I can share pics of my current bars, which I'm pretty sure are further forward than normal stock bars. They fit fine though, so no spacer needed. See other recent threads about the same 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 spacer. I posted pics there. PM me for a price for my old bars. I hope to have them available within the next 2 weeks.
Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Wheel Bicycle frame

Tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#6 ·
Hi CBH, thanks for letting me know..at this point I’m going to try fitting some 1 1/8” Pro Taper bars along with some custom shims I had made for $40..if this works than I’ll post so everyone knows there could be MANY more handlebar options..stay tuned.

#8 ·
I’m thinking they should work fine..they were made from 1040 Aluminum. The thickness of the shims will make 1 1/8” bars fit with the 1 1/25” stock rider. I’ll post pics by tomorrow. Also I called a few local fabrication shops and got lucky with a pipe metal fabricator that works on car parts and roll cages.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.