Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I took the Diavel on a close to 400km ride up into the scenic Norwegian west coast mountains.

High elevation (1000m/3000ft) above sea level, to a spectacular place with lots of hairpins, One of those places you really need to visit once in your life, I just happen to live 2 hours away so I go once or twice a year. Had a fantastic trip and the Diavel was a great bike, not the best bike for hairpins going down, but up it was a lot more fun.

My goal was this place, Lysefjord or Lysebotn, famous place in Norway.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I'm going visit it to Sunday this week, with an another group of Diavel's & Duc's - join us if you want to ride there again

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going visit it to Sunday this week, with an another group of Diavel's & Duc's - join us if you want to ride there again
Maybe I will, I spent two hours cleaning the bike after this trip, lots of dust and something that must have been tar/asphalt or something on the bike, so do I want to do that again??

I assume you will be coming over the mountain (Suleskar)?

Roads were nice though, but if you go down to the ferry terminal, there is roadwork and 100-200m of gravel to ride through.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
We will be a group (some members of Desmodromene) starting Saturday from Randaberg/ Stavanger (close were you lived) and be back Sunday. We can take details in PM, if of interest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts