Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
581 - 600 of 609 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, my name is Omar and I own Diavel 1260 2019. Two weeks into ownership and 250 miles on odometer, I had a blown rear shock which damaged exhaust, swing arm and riding gear.
I want to join this forum and know common issues and get them addressed as it is under warranty.

I would have shared video but unfortunately it's a little larger than 8MB.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is John and I’m from Central Queensland in Australia. Just purchased a brand new black 2020 Diavel 1260s. It’s fitted with termi pipes and evotec tail tidy and it gets delivered to me next Tuesday....I can’t wait.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Matt, greetings from Florida. I’ve been riding since I was a little boy, and that was 50 years ago now! Man how time on 2 wheels flies by! I’m looking to add a 2015 Diavel Dark to my stable which currently includes a BMW K1600GTL and a Honda NC750 (don’t knock them till you ride them, awesome commuter bike!!). Looking forward to learning from you all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all. I'm Tom from central Virginia. Just picked up a used 2016 Diavel. I've been researching the site for information about a bunch of my questions as I discover the interesting characteristics of this Diavel. I appreciate all the knowledge already on the site and hope I can contribute some in the future.

r-

Tom C.

Reactions: JC in CA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gday my name is Shaneo i have a Diavel 1260s 2020 with a full termi with uograded map windscreen heated grips back rest had it serviced the other day first service and they put on the Dyno got 155.3 at the wheel was pretty happy cheers from melbourne australia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gday my name is Shaneo i have a Diavel 1260s 2020 with a full termi with uograded map windscreen heated grips back rest had it serviced the other day first service and they put on the Dyno got 155.3 at the wheel was pretty happy cheers from melbourne australia

581 - 600 of 609 Posts