Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Ducati diavel dark edition,some problems occurred since I modified my clutch slave cylinder and clutch master cylinder. The master cylinder is brembo rcs 16, and the slave cylinder is BSK with 30mm piston. The only modification I made related to dynamical system was the k&n air filter, Zard exhaust and AEM 43T sprocket. But I think the modification above didn't cause the issue and ran well for several months. Since I modified the the clutch master cylinder and the clutch slave cylinder, the problem occurred immediately.
Here are the problems
1.After I switched into the 1st gear, and released the clutch lever fully, either I gently twist the throttle or in a quick way, when the rpm went up to approx 2000, it stopped going up for around 1sec, and then suddenly went up. I don't know whether it's misfire or DTC started to work, but the feeling is like DTC is involving, no matter how hard I twist the throttle, the bike didn't even move. But I'm pretty sure the ESP light didn't blink,the ground is totally dry and the bike is in a stable condition. I'm not sure whether the problem is related to the clutch system, cuz the problem occurred after I fully released the lever. In that case, the clutch is fully combined. The problem seemed to relate to the oil injection system or spark plugs or ECU or something like that, but that's only my opinion and I'm not so sure.
2 Neutral is harder to find not only the bike is warm but also it's cold.
3 The gear display on the dashboard blinked quickly between "N" and "2". But this problem only occurred once, I have no idea it's related to the clutch system or the gear position sensor.

Btw,I think I installed the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder in a right way and bled the air thoroughly, but I'm not so sure.

Thank you so much for answering my question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts