Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Diavel Enthusiast
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I bought a pair of those grip puppies, they were inexpensive so I figured why give them a shot...unfortunately they cant be installed over the Rizoma grips I have. I need to reinstall the stock grips. I have the stock right side grip, however I sliced off left side when I installed the Rizoma's.

Anyone out there switch out their stock grips, who is not using them, and care to donate the left grip? Of course I would pay for shipping...

Let me know...
GiL

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
If you're not concerned how they look (considering the grip puppies go over the top), why not just walk into your local bike shop and get whatever the cheapest grips they have in stock? Even cheapy MX grips should do the job

·
Diavel Enthusiast
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the offer Cook, but surely there is someone closer who has a set they won't be using. And like Wolf suggested, if not I will just go into the shop and buy whatever is on the shelf. I already have the right side that's reason I was asking if anyone had a left. Most people don't want to give up the right side throttle tube assembly, but the grips aren't as valuable...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts