Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just over a week to go until are next run out .
The plan - will check the weather and post on here / face bore no later than 9 pm saturday that the run is on or not ( BOM radar /forcast )
The run will start at the servo North Dandalup ( Del park road) ) 10 am with a bit of grace ( 10 min or if ya like the Lords pray )
Not sure for those travelling down from the smoke(perth) if you have a meet up there (cheers Develish)
Travel route - STOP STOP , how do we Know Mr Plod is not watching this . Quindanning (break ) Collie (fuel), Waroona (fuel) and then have a think of the route back north .its going to be a day thing so dont tell your other half ya will be back in an hour. or better still bring her along . As before pillions are more than welcome , its not a race
It would also help if you could post on here if you are in on this . COOP SET OFF NOW Even if you change your mind later , please post a no show (up untill 830 am 17 june) so at least we Know if we are waiting for a straggler . Bring on the good weather . craig

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
hopefully I can make it.
BTW I heard cops were at Frasers checking out Diavels for noise and rear mudguards!
they have just got noise level meters and are targeting loud bikes, in the interests of "road safety" of course.

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
Doh!
If I'd seen this thread earlier maybe I could have made it!
Actually, what am I saying? I'm still on my way from the last one you guys had! Have much further??? I'm at Cobar, surely I'm nearly there now!!'

Chicken strips? What chicken strips?

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
I've gone through two 44 gallon drums to get to Cobar. Will I need any more?

Chicken strips? What chicken strips?

·
Registered
141 Posts
hopefully I can make it.
BTW I heard cops were at Frasers checking out Diavels for noise and rear mudguards!
they have just got noise level meters and are targeting loud bikes, in the interests of "road safety" of course.
Really? Coz having a 'proper' fender and mudguard will definitely save your life in a bike vs anything situation (please excuse the sarcasm, but WTF, do they have nothing better to look out for on the roads, like maybe drivers using mobile phones, idiots that cannot/will not use an indicator, etc. etc.). That's money well spent Inspector O'Callaghan

On a more positive note, if the weather decides to be kind, then I'm in for this marathon ride

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ill be there at this stage, will be a big day heading off from Sth Gerro. So I hope I can handle the long day on my stock seat, still to get the touring, oh well man up :)
Fingers crossed for ok weather

1 - 8 of 8 Posts