Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
No. The turn signal button is exclusive to Ducati brand only. Closed authorized Ducati dealership is your best friend.

Please tell us...How in the fuck did you lose your turn signal button?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Please tell us...How in the fuck did you lose your turn signal button?
I would like to know this too.

Is it a specific problem now for Diavels or certain years because there's another thread posted where a member has the same issue.

I'm looking at mine now and I'm not seeing how the button can just come loose unless it's broken on the inside somewhere.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My button suddenly disappeared riding out of a roundabout, and I had to replace the entire controller unit. This adds on to no less than two fuel gauge replacements, one side stand replacement (the metal simply broke off), complete ignition wiring replacement (the bike would not handle rain / moist, engine failure / 1 cylinder only), plus some other minor issues, all in less than 2 years and 9000 kms (Gen 2, Diavel Black 2015). So much for italian component and construction quality there. Love to ride the bike, love the sound and the power. But HATE the quality. Now I am just waiting for the brake and clutch reservoirs to start leaking....

·
Registered
1 Posts
My button suddenly disappeared riding out of a roundabout, and I had to replace the entire controller unit. This adds on to no less than two fuel gauge replacements, one side stand replacement (the metal simply broke off), complete ignition wiring replacement (the bike would not handle rain / moist, engine failure / 1 cylinder only), plus some other minor issues, all in less than 2 years and 9000 kms (Gen 2, Diavel Black 2015). So much for italian component and construction quality there. Love to ride the bike, love the sound and the power. But HATE the quality. Now I am just waiting for the brake and clutch reservoirs to start leaking....
May I ask where you found the assembly?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts