Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been doing a couple mods and adding TuneBoy and having a couple problems and hoping someone can help. I also sent TuneBoy an email, but hoping someone has a simple answer for me.

I have 2 LC1's connected and everything is OK.

I'm able to flash the tune only map OK

I select a trim file (I've tried both one I created and one on the web site) apply it and reflash and I don't think it's working. The flash goes OK, but when I open up the trim program the values that it reads, specifically the target A/F reading are wrong - not what I entered in the trim file; hence the reason I don't think the trim files are being applied. I'm using the new trim program and was able to reset my oil indicator, so I know it's doing something.

Also, and maybe related, the bottom of the screen in the trim program doesn't look like it's seeing either LC1. Do I need to turn those on somewhere?

The other thing that is happening is the trim program is locking up reading live data. I get connected, it reads the map (although not what I tried to load), I start the bike and it starts reading the live values and then it stops reading them seconds later.

Not sure what I have going on, hope someone can help. I've tried unplugging all other USB devices, etc. Not sure where to go.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
109 Posts
for live data be sure to use the WIFI... that's the only advice I have. I noticed that the trim files for my machine were not updating correctly an also I was not able to reset the oil change light.. but it runs good and I love the cruise.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea, I hadn't thought of using WIFI. I'll try that later. As far as the oil reset, it worked as soon as I downloaded and used the new trim program.

·
Registered
465 Posts
The trim files are in percentages. What do you mean you don't see the A/F ratios aren't what you expected?
You may need larger values to see a perceived change in a/f ratios.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean that if I set the target A/F tables to be 12.90 or 13.00, then reflash it with applying that trim file, then go through the shut bike off, back on process and reconnect with the trim program, when it reads the trim talbes from the bike, the target A/F tables aren't what I just set them to. That are defaulted back to 13.00 or 13.20, depending on which talbe you look at, not what I created in my trim file and applied to the map/flash process. Hopefully that makes sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts