Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read on the Multistrada Forum the TB QS has just been added to the current group buy program for $350.00. Just checked the Group buy link on this Forum and it is now listed. Santa Claus is coming early.

Dave

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ordered. Also picked up the wide band kit that I should have got last time. Wonder what gear I can get up to in the garage, riding season is still 5 months away

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Reactions: DiceCracker

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does both, and user adjustable, shift pressure, duration etc. If I understand it correctly, you can even reverse the shift pattern, if you desire.

Dave

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found this on Ducati.ms forum for Multistrada, much more there from Wayne:

This is a quick overview.

The shifter has a strain gauge instead of any type of switch, this measures the force applied to the shifter (Push or pull).
Output voltage goes up of down from 2.5 volts based on the pressure.
The output of the shifter is connected to the front O2 sensor plug (MTS1200 and Panigale) or rear O2 plug (Diavel).
The new TuneBoyTrim program allows you to set the pressure required for up shift kill and the pressure required for down shift throttle blip.
The kill time can be adjusted.
You can use reverse pattern shift by simply making the kill pressure a positive number and blip pressure a negative number (And changing the lever for reverse pattern).
The up shift kill restarts the power in steps depending on the throttle opening.
At low throttle (less than 15%) it keeps the kill on #1 cylinder for two engine cycles, this allows #2 to take up the slack before #1 comes back to work.
Above 15% the code only keeps the kill on #1 for half an engine cycle, this makes sure #2 is the first to fire, this is important because of the 270/450 firing split.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Glad it came out!

But honestly, $350 just for the shifter is not cheap.

I had a dynojet shifter for my old FZ1 (connected to my power commander 3) and I remember it only costing me $200 or so.

Ah well, I was a good boy this year. Santa will surely put one in my stocking!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.