Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Diavel Enthusiast
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weekend of November 19 or 20th anyone interested in doing some riding?? I am available and willing to ride either or both days. I am open to suggestions for destinations, as long as we stop to eat somewhere along the way I'm happy...

Get your heated gear on and lets do this!! All who are interested chime In...some destinations in mind: Phoenicia/Greenport/ColdSpring, NY or Lambertville/FrenchTown, NJ or New Hope, PA....or delaware water gap headed north on the Jersey side...

so who is in????

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm taking bike in for 1st service in the am. If you happen to come to Frenchtown around afternoon, give me a buzz and I'll ride with you for a few miles. Otherwise will have to be next time. Hate this cold weather.

·
Diavel Enthusiast
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm taking bike in for 1st service in the am. If you happen to come to Frenchtown around afternoon, give me a buzz and I'll ride with you for a few miles. Otherwise will have to be next time. Hate this cold weather.
Sounds good...stay tuned to this thread...I will update tomorrow morning when the plans are finalized.
I have one word for your hating this cold weather, GERBINGS ;-)

·
Diavel Enthusiast
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay guys plans for tomorrow are as follows

Meeting:
9:30am...Saturday, November 19th, 2011..
Binghamton Bagel Cafe
725 River Rd
Edgewater, NJ 07020

Leave cafe at approx 10:30am
Destination Greenport, NY (approx 2.5 hour ride)
Explore town a little and have lunch
Depart approx 3pm

Expected time of return in Edgewater 5:30pm

So far we have myself, Vik, Daryl, and Christophe participating...
Anyone else interested (open to all who enjoy riding) meet us at the cafe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts