Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy !!! I’m new to Ducati. Time on dashboard can't save although i will be set it follow manual.When i turn on ignition the dashboard show like picture below and time set 00:00. My bike Diavel 2015Black Carbon.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guy !!! I’m new to Ducati. Time on dashboard can't save although i will be set it follow manual.When i turn on ignition the dashboard show like picture below and time set 00:00. My bike Diavel 2015Black Carbon.
I'm trying to help, does the tank dashboard every time it turns on it show up "MAE", after that the dashboard on the clock always resets to "0"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thats mean u should buy the new or used to replaced it, im same trouble with you and im already replace it and now is working good

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe problem happens with software... Lol !!!
im going to my local ducati, and then they upgarde the software for my tank dashboard, after upgrade its same, always pop up MAE and reset the clock, he try to change with another diavel speedo to my bike, after that the problem is solved, nothing happend with my bike the speedo, all running good, So...you already know where is the problem...hehehehe...you should buy new or used speedo dashboard

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tks my friend so much !!!
and..my diagnostic tool can't connect with vehicle.
This problem happens with you ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts