Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So looks like all the Yankers will be cutting off the stars and stripes and proudly wearing the communist flag now that Chinese made HOG's are being imported. Harley has paired with China’s giant Qianjiang group to bring two small displacement Harley's to the USA market. So much for the potato sounding V twin, bring on the Chinese parallel twin. At least they kept the HOG tradition of big weight and little power.

The 36 hp in the Harley HD350 is 430 pounds. top speed of 89 mph
The X500 makes 47 hp and weighs in at 456 pounds Top speed is 99 mph

· Registered
50 Posts
It's a bit tricky to talk about this because both the two companies neither officially announce this news nor even highlight this topic. But to some extent, it's quite possible as Harley sells its goods worldwide. So might be their collaborated objects would be in international markets too.

· Registered
15 Posts
Chinese bikes are sold in Thailand...Benelli dealer here in my city...and those one cylinder "big bikes" with "F__kstone tires on them from factory...I kid you not.

I'd bet hard-core Harley riders would buy a small one for their 5 year old to put around the yard on...then burn it when they turn 15 and a half...seriously though? Anyone up on two wheels is a biker...that is my philosophy in riding...even when I rode a Harley...Chinese or whatever...a motorcycle is a motorcycle...some just "sweeter machines" than others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts