Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was our for a blast the other day and noticed the Stop Light warning came up in the display. I stopped the bike and started it again and the light went out. I drove for another 10-15miles and light came back on again. On further investigation when I start the bike the front and rear brake lights work OK then the warning light comes on and both the front and rear brake lights fail to work when the brakes are applied, any one come across this before ? The bike goes in for a service this week but I don't want to be leaving it at the dealer for the problem to be resolved as its a 350 mile round trip.

·
Registered
41 Posts
When I told you I thought the problem was resolved it came back so still on going My dealer is Woods Motorcycles in North Wales if Your dealer needs any Info They are still trying to track down reason for fault.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem with STOP light failure after around 30minutes of riding. When stoppingth bike and switch off/switch on the engine the fault clears then re-appears. Its annoying.... do any members have the root cause?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Whatever happened with this? I started getting that warning today.
Resets by cycling the ignition, works once then quits after the second brake activation.
Wondering if it was the light assembly itself or a computer problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was our for a blast the other day and noticed the Stop Light warning came up in the display. I stopped the bike and started it again and the light went out. I drove for another 10-15miles and light came back on again. On further investigation when I start the bike the front and rear brake lights work OK then the warning light comes on and both the front and rear brake lights fail to work when the brakes are applied, any one come across this before ? The bike goes in for a service this week but I don't want to be leaving it at the dealer for the problem to be resolved as its a 350 mile round trip.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem with Ducati diavel Strada 2016. I didn’t find out the problem with the cause ?
anyone found the solution?
I have a meeting at Ducati next week let’s see what it will be ?
According to me it s a factory problem … module or computer problem of the bike !

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem with Ducati diavel Strada 2016. I didn’t find out the problem with the cause ?
anyone found the solution?
I have a meeting at Ducati next week let’s see what it will be ?
According to me it s a factory problem … module or computer problem of the bike !
I sent it to the dealer they said that it’s the rear light problem , needs to change that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts