Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

SoCal 2/4 or 2/5?

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  General Lee 
#1 ·
I'm going to ride somewhere in SoCal this weekend, assuming the weather holds. Anyone else interested in meeting up somewhere? I wouldn't mind doing Mulholland again, if people want to meet up in Malibu. Palomar and the other mountains seem to be forecasting in the low 50s lately.

#2 ·
I had meant to respond to this...That is, until I got food poisoning on Friday night. Barely remember what happened between midnight Saturday and this beautiful Sunday morning. Now that I am back, able to stand up straight, the sun is shining and I wanna ride. In the even that you are going to the Mulholland and can get this mesage. let me know.

#3 ·
Wish I could have Rob, I've been out from work since Wednesday with gout in my foot. Swelling is better but still in a lot of pain. Likely going to have to suffer through work tomorrow, luckily most of my work will be sitting but I'm regretting walking across the campus at CalTech.

#4 ·
Gah, sounds like you guys had a crappy weekend. I didn't make it up there this weekend due to a party on Saturday and slept in Sunday morning after having way too much to drink last night. I'll probably head up there next Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather.

#5 ·
I'll have to figure it out; depends on my foot. And I might have a friend coming in from Phoenix to pick up my Buell X1, which is unfortunately not running. And I have some other guys that want me to go shooting, and I do need some more time with this gun to get myself zeroed in, especially since it's now my main home defense gun.

#14 ·
I'm up in Malibu now. Will probably get lunch at the rock store in a bit, do a few more runs of the Snake, then another couple local roads before heading home.

#15 ·
I'm up in Malibu now. Will probably get lunch at the rock store in a bit, do a few more runs of the Snake, then another couple local roads before heading home.

#18 ·
I might head up there again next week, unless the other mountains warm up. I really want to do a pie run down to Julian, but Palomar area has been too cold and wet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.