Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been seen before , but thought people should see it, no flaming is necessary just enjoy the beauty of he picture

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
proof ya just never know what people are gonna waste their time on photoshopping
I guess the prototyping process, by nature, is directly attached to ones creativity so can't throw stones at this one. Weird nonetheless...

·
A White Carbon is NOT an AMG
2,421 Posts
sweet as bro!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
FTF has bought another bike?

Reactions: ReidMcT

·
Sir Fred the Flatulent
10,145 Posts
proof ya just never know what people are gonna waste their time on photoshopping
I guess the prototyping process, by nature, is directly attached to ones creativity so can't throw stones at this one. Weird nonetheless...
What makes you think it's photoshopped?
My buddy swears he saw a Diavel with ape hangers on it in Panama............

If it were mine, I'd put 10" over extended front end on it also...then maybe those forward pegs that others are thinkin' 'bout.........
....but not too forward because my legs are real short..in fact they'd be staggered forward pegs because one leg is much shorter than the other...makes it easy to stand on stairs......

·
Registered
902 Posts
Fred look at the steering stem very closely; most of it's blurred out and doesn't match the sharpness of the rest of the photo. It's out of proportion to the rest of the Ducati also. Pretty easy to see actually.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
No Fred, not cool

·
A White Carbon is NOT an AMG
2,421 Posts
What makes you think it's photoshopped?
My buddy swears he saw a Diavel with ape hangers on it in Panama............

If it were mine, I'd put 10" over extended front end on it also...then maybe those forward pegs that others are thinkin' 'bout.........
....but not too forward because my legs are real short..in fact they'd be staggered forward pegs because one leg is much shorter than the other...makes it easy to stand on stairs......
maybe you could really make a cast iron step forward by ditching the injection for an S&S or Screaming Eagle carby as well..........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts