Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would appreciate any feed back on the ST114 O2 MANIPULATOR / ECU OPEN LOOP ACTIVATOR from shift-tech, is it worth the $100 ? does it harm the 2015 Diavel engine ? does it affect the warranty ?thank you

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have had it installed for almost 2 years and yes it did get rid of the backfiring after changing the exhaust. I think I'm probably still going to send my ecu out this winter though. I'm sure that the fueling could be a bit better. I would say that it has definitely been worth the $100. Not sure about warranty implications though. It really just fools the ecu into thinking that the air is colder than it really is. I can't see how that could damage anything.
I would appreciate any feed back on the ST114 O2 MANIPULATOR / ECU OPEN LOOP ACTIVATOR from shift-tech, is it worth the $100 ? does it harm the 2015 Diavel engine ? does it affect the warranty ?thank you

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you diav3el9, could you please share how did you install it ? the instructions say I have to remove the left air intake , I tried doing so by unscrewing the four screws, then I got no where !! the thing wont budge ! am I missing something else ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts