Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had my long time mechanic do my 9k service on my 2018 Xdiavel. He can’t reset the lights but did all 5 1/2 hours of labor top to bottom on the checklist. Any issues with having it done like this? Ducati is too far and their service dept is less than helpful when it comes to warranty so I brought it to him. Is there an issue with the service lights staying on? I doubt they’ll reset the service and oil light since they didn’t do the service.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Had my long time mechanic do my 9k service on my 2018 Xdiavel. He can’t reset the lights but did all 5 1/2 hours of labor top to bottom on the checklist. Any issues with having it done like this? Ducati is too far and their service dept is less than helpful when it comes to warranty so I brought it to him. Is there an issue with the service lights staying on? I doubt they’ll reset the service and oil light since they didn’t do the service.
Shouldn’t be a problem. Only thing is you’ll have the service light and oil light on when you go out for a ride. I do my oil changes and get them to do the reset for the OLM. They charge me .5hrs. Your best bet is to contact your nearest dealer and ask them for pricing on plugging it in and getting rid of the lights on your dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts