Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any going? I have to work that night. One of the few times I don't like working second shift. Looks like a really fun time!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they have models from most of the vendors modeling the 2015 clothes along with n open bar. Can't go wrong!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the THE event of the year -

Don't Miss It!

What: 11th Annual Holiday Party & Fashion Show
Where: Seacoast Sport Cycle
208 Rockingham Rd
Derry NH 03038
When: Friday, Nov. 21st from 7pm to 10pm

Join us as we turn Seacoast Sport Cycle into the hottest club in the Boston area.

DJ Midas will be spinning the beats as the models take the stage - featuring the latest styles from AGV, ARAI, Dainese, Ducati, REV'It, Shoei, Sidi and TCX.
So bring your significant other - bring your friends - and get the holidays started!

Hors d'oeuvres and an open bar will get you in the Holiday spirit and we'll be tossing out gifts all evening long.

Grab some new apparel during our Holiday Promotion and you'll get Triple Rewards! 30% back towards a future purchase.

Food is from Windham Junction and drinks are being provided by Red Bull and the Boston Beer Company (Sam Adams).

Don't miss out on this event - standing room only!

Seacoast Sport Cycle
208 Rockingham Rd
Derry NH 03038
603-437-5656
www.seacoastsport.com

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.

Forward this email

This email was sent to [email protected] by [email protected] |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Seacoast Sport Cycle, Inc. | 208 Rockingham Road | Derry | NH | 03038

·
Registered
140 Posts
I wish. I might get to sneak out every now and again, but I'll pay for it by working weekends and nights to catch up. No one to cover for me when I call in sick. So pluses and minuses, I guess.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Didn't get to go. Was sick several days this week, so had to work Friday. Quite bummed, as I was looking forward to meeting Ted from NEDOC. Oh well, shit happens, I guess. I'm still hoping to make IMS in NY.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didn't get to go. Was sick several days this week, so had to work Friday. Quite bummed, as I was looking forward to meeting Ted from NEDOC. Oh well, shit happens, I guess. I'm still hoping to make IMS in NY.
Sorry to hear you weren't feel well Rachael. From what I hear it was a good time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
has anyone been here? its a track right? can you practice there or just race ? how much does it cost? do they let you just do dayrides/practices

1 - 15 of 15 Posts