Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pdf copy of the installation instructions for the 11-13 roadster windscreen, if not can someone tell me what tools are required (yeah, yeah I know about the torque wrench)? Looking to see what allen key sizes and if any wrenches are needed.

I going to pick one up this week (bought used) and I'd like to install it right away. Thanks.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seriously??? 76 views in 24hrs and nobody can help with this? I know there are some that installed it themselves because I read through the threads, c'mon someone Bueller...Bueller.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You need a 4mm allen for the screen and a 6mm allen and a 13mm wrench for the top handlebar bracket. The install is pretty straight forward, it is helpful to have someone assist you with the handle part of the install (they can hold the bars in place while you do the rest)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent, thanks to both of you for the answers. I assume the 13mm wrench is for the new handlebar clamp bolts that replace the original allen cap screws.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.