Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am due a rear probably end of summer now, I enquired about price and fitting and seems here in UK this rear is in short supply. My tyre place said none of their usual places have and main dealer has none or has no idea when can get. Looking online if available its looking like £200 a tyre where as is usually is around £160 last time I looked.

Is there a Rosso 4 due in this size maybe or something? also the Michelin power has been long discontinued it seems here in UK.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am due a rear probably end of summer now, I enquired about price and fitting and seems here in UK this rear is in short supply. My tyre place said none of their usual places have and main dealer has none or has no idea when can get. Looking online if available its looking like £200 a tyre where as is usually is around £160 last time I looked.

Is there a Rosso 4 due in this size maybe or something? also the Michelin power has been long discontinued it seems here in UK.

I tried looking everywhere for the rear tire. Online, local shops, etc. My last resort was local stealership and they miraculously had one left. Good luck my friend.

·
Registered
23 Posts

Just bought rosso 3 £160 from my tyres did not get good communication but was in middle of jubilee, so delivery was acceptable

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just bought rosso 3 £160 from my tyres did not get good communication but was in middle of jubilee, so delivery was acceptable
Thanks, seen them earlier and its now £205 so guess they are getting in short supply and bumped up price! I looked like a few months ago and loads of online sites had for around the 160-170 to. Its whether I get one now in case from my tyres and would need to drive it to tyre place to then be annoying!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve just bought one from a bike shop through eBay £190 delivered,Dennis winters and they have 1 left.
Thanks Jdf, same here in end seemed best price, emailed them to check stock as not answer phone for sales or online only. I was told 9 in stock so we will see! let us know when you get yours, I was told 4-5 days until dispatch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Jdf, same here in end seemed best price, emailed them to check stock as not answer phone for sales or online only. I was told 9 in stock so we will see! let us know when you get yours, I was told 4-5 days until dispatch.
Mine is due between tomorrow and Friday

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is due between tomorrow and Friday
Ah cool, they did say some were in another warehouse so be longer, so perhaps thats mine, I should be ok to near end of summer depending on mileage but always like a bit more rubber on the road!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts