Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had their rear brake master cylinder pushrod jam up ? .My bike was about 3 weeks old when I bounced hard over a pot hole in Sarina's main street & the pushrod jammed up I could'nt press the brake pedle down when I had a look from underneath I could see that the pushrod dos'nt line up parallal with the body of the master cylinder . Where the rod connects to the brake peddle is'nt high enough . I can see a design flaw I dont know whether to try for maybe a ducati brake peddle that was about 10mm longer in the bit of the peddle that holds the rod - or tell dealer about what I have found with the reason why the pushrod jamms over the worst of potholes . It tried to jump out oncemore a few months back So is my Diavel the onlyone with this problem ? Dean Sarina Australia .

·
Registered
816 Posts
I had a similar problem after I adjusted the rear brake to my liking, my dealer removed the rod and put a slight bend in it, works fine now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Stubbsy I will do just that tommorrow at work you see I live 1750 km return to Noosa Ducati so any thing I can do myself I will do . Dean Sarina Australia .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts