Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well mine was in for accident repair, went down right side, new peg, rear brake parts. Had it for nearly 4months!, right away on first stop leaving dealer notice rear brake, it can not even hold me on slight incline unless I really push super hard on, and has no chance of actually working as a brake. I use lot in low speed/traffic and in went around corners and could feel it bite.

My dealer was to take it back to bleed it but now just said about this replacement lines after I mentioned it to! So it will be away from me again for a few days as looks like bike needs to be stripped down some to get to the lines! Mine is a 2016 to.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Anybody know where I can get these brake lines. Mine is out of warranty so will do myself? Any web link will be appreciated
It’s a recall on all the older Xdiavels. Just get your vin checked and if they test your brakes and fits the requirements for replacement. They will replace no charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
First ride today since brake lines replaced, now works near enough as before, I think the brake lines are black/dark grey to now sure. were like clear/natural before. At least though 6 years old they still did the mod!

·
Registered
188 Posts
It is the connector at the end of the brake line that is bad. New one has a different flare and is not supposed to leak air into the system like the old one did. Had mine done a year or so ago. You could just replace it with any quality line, if you want.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts