Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
great pics, can you share us your camera, lense and settings? every time I take a pic of my bikes it looks like a moped due to my poor shooting skills
Canon 5D mark 2 | 24-70 2.8 USM Lens | and Photoshop Cs5

The pics are taken At F11 1/1000 sec at 100 ISO! Each image is bracketed +-3 stops to get maximum dynamic range (HDR imaging). While processing in photoshop the different exposures are masked to get the end result! Deep blue skies and lots of detail in shadows! Finally the images are desaturated and tinted bluish green filter!

·
Registered
346 Posts

The pics are taken At F11 1/1000 sec at 100 ISO! Each image is bracketed +-3 stops to get maximum dynamic range (HDR imaging). While processing in photoshop the different exposures are masked to get the end result! Deep blue skies and lots of detail in shadows! Finally the images are desaturated and tinted bluish green filter!
I don't know what any of that means, but great frickin pictures! Ducati should be contacting you for it's press releases.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

Cheap camera.. lol.... If you ever need this camera worked on look me up....its what I do ........... Great pix... Great bike!!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thx guys! im meeting up with Gil next weekend! its going to be the CRed this time!

But i have a feeling it wont be as cool as the BLACK!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts