Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and have recently zeroed in on Diavel. Doing all my research on the forum before I buy. Did some searches on the price. Saw thread on "What price you paid", however, not much on the prices in the Bay.

Can all Bay area Diavel owners pass on any advise on price trends in the bay? I am looking for a Carbon Red.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Concord does not have a demo to ride. May be I'll have to test ride in Sunnyvale. However, I was told no Carbon Red are to be found in California. May have to change my choice now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Naa, just wait and put a dep on one, or I know there are 3 carbon reds, one decked with Termis in Houston. Cant be more than $700 to ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Naa, just wait and put a dep on one, or I know there are 3 carbon reds, one decked with Termis in Houston. Cant be more than $700 to ship

Thanks. I thought about getting it from out of state but CA is anal about the exhaust. I'm researching that option as well. I did ask dealer to locate one, but he could not find any for dealer trade within CA. At least that is what I was told. Also, I had an appointment to test ride one there and they sold the demo yesterday. So could not ride either. Very disappointing day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is the stock exhaust required in CA?
They will make more after they are off their 3 month vacation, just hang in there.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Thanks. I thought about getting it from out of state but CA is anal about the exhaust. I'm researching that option as well. I did ask dealer to locate one, but he could not find any for dealer trade within CA. At least that is what I was told. Also, I had an appointment to test ride one there and they sold the demo yesterday. So could not ride either. Very disappointing day.
Funny, thought Ducati did 50 state bikes these days, I would think any stock Carbon Red from any US dealer wouldn't have a problem being transferred to a California dealer. Maybe the out of state dealers don't want to play ball *shrug*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts