Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of us in the New England area should try to organize a meet and greet ride sometime in 2015. That would be cool.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm in. If we don't do our own thing, we should definitely plan on going to the NEM meet in Maine, in August. Real fun group and great riding up there. All European, but always a good show of Ducs.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great hope we get more interest. There will be many rides Rachael! I'm just kicking myself for not getting the diavel when they first came out. It's going to be a very long winter with that sitting in the garage!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I hear that! I managed to get in 1000mi in the few weeks of riding that was left when I got mine, but it is going to be a VERY long winter!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also heard it is going to milder temps than normal this winter Monty. Im all in favor of less snow and warmer weather. I used to love the snow when I had snowmobiles but now just motorcycles so I can do without snow. We had almost 3 ' at one point here in NH last winter.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Same here. Picking my 2015 up sometime later this week. Right into the garage for the winter. Sigh.

I'm in for a meet/greet/ride next season. I'm in southern Maine around Portland.

Great hope we get more interest. There will be many rides Rachael! I'm just kicking myself for not getting the diavel when they first came out. It's going to be a very long winter with that sitting in the garage!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great handsofblue! I managed to get 670 miles on mine. Seacoast cycle sport is coming to pick it up when they are in my area. Pretty good service for $25 to pick up and return. Rachael suggested nem meet up there in Maine. You know about that?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also see they mention a northeast ducati club on that website Rachael. You a member of that group?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great handsofblue! I managed to get 670 miles on mine. Seacoast cycle sport is coming to pick it up when they are in my area. Pretty good service for $25 to pick up and return. Rachael suggested nem meet up there in Maine. You know about that?
Excellent! Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Also see they mention a northeast ducati club on that website Rachael. You a member of that group?
NEDOC, yes. I can't recall if I was a member when I made that post, but I am now. I'm planning on heading down to NY to see the big motorcycle show with a couple people from that group. You should come! Maybe we can carpool down or something.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just read up on it on that forum. Probably won't be making that one but if I was going to do it I would probably go to relatives I have in Westport ct. And have them drop me at the train in westport. Much shorter train trip and I could spend Saturday night there to get an early start Sunday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts