Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
99,9% of the time I've got the phone in my pocket. If I need road guidance- the woman voice speaks directly into my helm if I should turn right or left...
I like to have it on the bars, rarely use navigation and the audio guidance is as you say very good. But I like to have it there so I can change my music, and I can see who is calling me and if I should accept or decline the call.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
But haven't you connected phone with the bike? It shows in the dash who are calling.

Anyway, different people - different solution.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
But haven't you connected phone with the bike? It shows in the dash who are calling.

Anyway, different people - different solution.
Yes, but my Sena 20s tends to connect to my phone and not to the bike, so I need to disconnect my Sena from the phone, then let it connect to the bike and then the bike acts like a hub.
Sometimes I just dont bother separating them.
I just like having my phone on the bars.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have it like this. Works great. Only downside, you can't see the top lights while riding. You have to stand up for that. But I don't really need to see them. (also don't mind the tank bag)
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:100653]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:100655]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:100657]

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got the Quadlock's wireless charging head installed yesterday. I also have the vibration damper from Quadlock mounted directly behind it. The supplied long USB type C cable reached our USB port under the seat with just barely enough slack if you route it thru left intake.

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts