Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Officine GP Design Diavel MU, which is built from Diavel 1260 and seems to be displayed at EICMA 2022.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire
Overall looks does not meet my taste but arouses a little bit my interest in its exhaust pipe.
I have no thought to replace Arrow Race exhaust with this one however.

Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
I always like so see other doing modifications to their Diavel. Of course not every mods are after my taste. This is a company doing it so I gues the budget are more than fir normal owner...

But I think I've seen Hexagon exhaust and dry clutch before, on a green one 馃檲

And a better looking exhaust are for sale in here...

• Haha
Reactions: cs363

Registered
Interesting, but not to my taste either.
I was interested to note the use of forged carbon fibre panels as the only other place I've seen this material used is on some of the latest Akrapovic exhaust heat shields, maybe it's a new trend. personally I still prefer good old fashioned 3K carbon..

Registered
Interesting, but not to my taste either.
I was interested to note the use of forged carbon fibre panels as the only other place I've seen this material used is on some of the latest Akrapovic exhaust heat shields, maybe it's a new trend. personally I still prefer good old fashioned 3K carbon..
I completely agree with your full statement 馃憤!!!

Registered
This is Officine GP Design Diavel MU, which is built from Diavel 1260 and seems to be displayed at EICMA 2022. View attachment 112426
Overall looks does not meet my taste but arouses a little bit my interest in its exhaust pipe.
I have no thought to replace Arrow Race exhaust with this one however.
The motorcycle looks good, But I think it's exhaust design needs to be improved. BTW, good effort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts