Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all, Florida noob here, an OTH (over the hill) gang member, MX racer in the 70s and always jonesed for a Multi but a local Diavel is whispering in my ear, low miles 1 owner and clean. I'll use it for 100-150 mile jaunts in boring flat Florida. Any reason aside from 160hp yanking out my failing connective tissue?

Are they reasonable for short day tours? A long seat will be on the agenda.

And inspecting it, fork seals, rear linkage and...? Molto grazie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HI all, Florida noob here, an OTH (over the hill) gang member, MX racer in the 70s and always jonesed for a Multi but a local Diavel is whispering in my ear, low miles 1 owner and clean. I'll use it for 100-150 mile jaunts in boring flat Florida. Any reason aside from 160hp yanking out my failing connective tissue?

Are they reasonable for short day tours? A long seat will be on the agenda.

And inspecting it, fork seals, rear linkage and...? Molto grazie.
White Black Black-and-white Music Style

·
Registered
2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon White
9 Posts
Worth it! I own an '87 Ducati 750 Paso that I've head since '95 and isn't good for long rides. In 2015 Ducati can by a local dealership, i rode the Diavel and fell in love!!! Flash forward 6 years and found the one I rode (2015 Diavel Carbon white) at a dealership in West Palm Beach, FL for a good price. Bought it and haven't regretted a single minute! I've done a couple 500 mile days with minimal soarness, granted a few fill ups gives you the chance to stand stretch ;)

Glad you've joined the community and enjoy the ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts