Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Ducati Diavel, Shad bags, Puig Windscreen, T-rex sliders, Tune-boy with quickshifter
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my beloved 2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon White.

$12,500 obo, located in Wichita, KS. Can assist with shipping if need be, but shipping will be at the buyer's expense.

Pictures on the stands are from washing it after the trip in the next pictures from July. Last one is old, but shows the front end as well. Excellent condition. Always kept up on maintenance. Less than 1000 miles on the oil change, tires were new last year but are probably about 50% left.

I'm the second owner and bought it in 2016 with 700 miles on it. Title is free and clear in my name. Extras will include the Shad saddlebags pictured, Shad passenger backrest (not pictured), T-Rex Racing sliders and front spools, rear Pit-Bull stand (not the front stand), and Puig adjustable windscreen pictured, along with the factory windscreen as well. Can get more pictures if requested. No trades. Send your lowball offers, worst I can do is say no.

Cash or check, but the check will clear before the bike or title is released.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Cloud Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
2015 Ducati Diavel, Shad bags, Puig Windscreen, T-rex sliders, Tune-boy with quickshifter
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bike no longer for sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.