Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really like my diavel, especially the rear tyre.
It`s nice to read about everything you do with your bike`s.
Next mod. is the handlebars, the fuel cap and??
Thank you all for the inspiration.

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Its a matter of taste...but, about the rear tyre look....I still prefer the license plate in its original location....

Same thing with the exhausts: I like much better the look of the bike with the cans (stock ones or the polished aluminum/chromed ones).

The one thing I find desirable (for my tastes, I insist) is the black coating of the pipes, instead of the stock titanium ones.

Tastes are like asses....we all have one, and we should have respect of the other's ;-) hehehehe

Best regards

·
Registered
526 Posts
BTW...I guess the bike could look awesome if the pipes were one on each side, and not both on the right side........the HD VROD Muscle changed that from the previous version of the VROD, and also Triumph did the same with the Rocket 3 Roadster.

...just saying ;-)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looking good nino!

Might I suggest a seat and windscreen? Also, you could do pegs/rearsets as well unless you like the OEM's.

·
Registered
191 Posts
And to show off the rear tire, see if you like the style when removing the rear hugger (very easy and free). Looks crazy mean with it off. Or replace with a shortened Carbon Fiber version. The plasticky material used for the stock hugger sucks for such a visible piece of the bike, but very easy to upgrade.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I like the black & white pic mate, bike looks awesome. I did the simple mod of taking off the mudguard and had a 7"x7" plate.....I love this look

View media item 2125

1 - 8 of 8 Posts