Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Does anybody know if the new 2015 cans fits the previous Diavel model? I'm in Singapore and cops do strict enforcement here. I don't like the original cans, but have no choice. The new once are nicer and legal.

Thanks,

Viv

·
ForzaRio, DCSP, DucatiBH & SquadraSul D.O.Cs
1,770 Posts
No, they dont. Answered directly from Ducati for me, wish they do, but dont.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was just looking at the Ducati website and they have a new Termi slip on which looks like the cans on the Termi full system. Bad news is that they state it only fits on the 2014 Diavel.

·
1,770 Posts
I was just looking at the Ducati website and they have a new Termi slip on which looks like the cans on the Termi full system. Bad news is that they state it only fits on the 2014 Diavel.
Yes, I have asked about pounder coated 2015 black ones too, same answer, dont fit at all... Well, but you guys know how the "mod guys" are, let wait and see...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds interesting. I hope somebody will find a way to adapt those cans on the previous models my fear is that with termis sticker on it, they will probably cost a bomb like the full version...

·
Registered
513 Posts
/\/\
They do. $2k in the US. For that, unless you're emissions driven, just buy the real ones.

On the OP, I wonder if the 2:1 collectors are different as well, or rather why they supposedly won't fit. I guess we'll see in a few months here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$2k for slip on?.... Not for me :)
If only somebody would just do slip on, with two cones and short enough for below $1k, I think they would have a lot of customers.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Remus reports that their slip-on's fit the new as well as the old model.
The Remus costs in EU about 500 to 600 Euros.
That makes me think the new model exhaust should also fit the old model?

·
1,770 Posts
Remus reports that their slip-on's fit the new as well as the old model.
The Remus costs in EU about 500 to 600 Euros.
That makes me think the new model exhaust should also fit the old model?
I just bought an full system of the oem 2015 exhaust, not only the slip on (was a nice bargain on ebay).
We will see it soon... or latter, when it arrives

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You mean you bought the Diavel 2015 full exhaust to put on the previous model? Does it work? If so, that could make the trick
Let us know
Thanks
Viv'

·
1,770 Posts
You mean you bought the Diavel 2015 full exhaust to put on the previous model? Does it work? If so, that could make the trick
Let us know
Thanks
Viv'
Yes, exactly this VIV. Thanks and you are welcome.
I even already received the exhaust. Unfortunatelly I am far distant from my bike (about 100 miles) and will not be able to reach my baby so soon. Everyone will need to wait a couple of weeks so, including me.

·
1,770 Posts
We need a "don't like" button....... I know how you feel DC. 2 more weeks before I get back to my bike.
Same here Bro (probably 3) It's breaks my heart

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Work here is pretty slow at the moment which is dangerous. Ebay is just so tempting. haha. At least I'll have plenty to do when I get home.

·
1,770 Posts
Try and keep up with this guy toughnut
I will not even comment this "FIDO" post, jonnho... damn, I already commented, lol

Reactions: johnno

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Damn. I can count nearly $20k sitting there in that pic. Those wheels just look like wank with those dots on them. He has the same screen that I just bought. I hope mine looks better than that once its on the bike.

Each to their own though. At least he has a very unique bike.

He should have bought the clear clutch cover though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like a Christmas tree to me...
Thank you guys and DC, please let me know if the 2015 full exhaust fits the older models. Cheers, Viv'

·
Registered
110 Posts
Too much of anything is not good IMO ... that's a bit too much ...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts