Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Since I sold my exhaust and none of the CF parts were gonna show up, decided to get some other stuff.

CNC rear aluminum mudguard
CNC bleeder cap
CNC bolt sets for front and rear fender
DP forged aluminum wheel

Also ordered AEM integrated 42mm reservoirs for both clutch and brake. Really want the AEM CF levers but it is so expensive hard to justify the cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Since I sold my exhaust and none of the CF parts were gonna show up, decided to get some other stuff.

CNC bleeder cap
DP forged aluminum wheel

Also ordered AEM integrated 42mm reservoirs for both clutch and brake. Really want the AEM CF levers but it is so expensive hard to justify the cost.
Nice. I ordered the Duca bike rear sets. Will post pics when I get them fitted.

·
Registered
903 Posts

CNC bleeder cap
DP forged aluminum wheel

It unfortunate you had to get rid of the termi's. Noise violation in Edmonton is getting strict. Gotta be quick to put in urban mode. Bike looks sick xpandabl3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Digging the new wheels. By chance do you know the weight difference between them and stock?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Sorry I didnt even bother weighing them lol...I do know rear wheel apparently it's almost 2kg lighter. Honestly though, I felt no difference in terms of handling. Here is one more pic close up if anyones interested. I could barely find any picture of this new style forged wheel on our bike on internet, but if I were to pick I still like the previous style better.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Well the AEM reservoir came shockingly quick. I couldn't resist and also pulled the gun on the AEM levers...most expensive levers I ever bought at whopping $750CAD for a pair and of
course its backordered but at least only one month....hopefully it won't be another Ilmberger.

I also got Ducati to powdercoat the intake mesh vent and the wheel safety rings to black, they should come back this week. Cant wait until Saturday!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Looking forward to see them mounted on your bike.

The red ring- stuck or possible to remove (it I'd like to paint it)

Do you have the opportunity to weigh this two reservior?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
The red part is stuck together with black piece but not sure how exactly they are stuck together. I will weight them tonight and let you know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
Looking forward to see them mounted on your bike.

The red ring- stuck or possible to remove (it I'd like to paint it)

Do you have the opportunity to weigh this two reservior?
Hey bud, I did try to weight them at 94g per reservoir but I dont think it's right and unfortunately I forgot to ask the dealer to weight them before they put it on today....but it does feel a bit lighter compare to say identical size Rizoma reservoir.

It looks killer, now I can't wait for AEM levers to come to complete the look.

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-12 at 17.12.13.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-06-12 at 17.12.14.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-06-12 at 17.12.15.jpeg

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey bud, I did try to weight them at 94g per reservoir but I dont think it's right and unfortunately I forgot to ask the dealer to weight them before they put it on today....but it does feel a bit lighter compare to say identical size Rizoma reservoir.

It looks killer, now I can't wait to AEM levers to come to complete the look.

View attachment 111119 View attachment 111120 View attachment 111121
That looks very clean, my reservoirs on my XD are starting to peel the finish on the sides. Time for an upgrade and you gave me an idea. Thanks xpandabl3

61 - 71 of 71 Posts