Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Since I sold my exhaust and none of the CF parts were gonna show up, decided to get some other stuff.

CNC rear aluminum mudguard
CNC bleeder cap
CNC bolt sets for front and rear fender
DP forged aluminum wheel

Also ordered AEM integrated 42mm reservoirs for both clutch and brake. Really want the AEM CF levers but it is so expensive hard to justify the cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Ducati Diavel 1260s
80 Posts
Since I sold my exhaust and none of the CF parts were gonna show up, decided to get some other stuff.

CNC bleeder cap
DP forged aluminum wheel

Also ordered AEM integrated 42mm reservoirs for both clutch and brake. Really want the AEM CF levers but it is so expensive hard to justify the cost.
Nice. I ordered the Duca bike rear sets. Will post pics when I get them fitted.

·
Registered
957 Posts

CNC bleeder cap
DP forged aluminum wheel

It unfortunate you had to get rid of the termi's. Noise violation in Edmonton is getting strict. Gotta be quick to put in urban mode. Bike looks sick xpandabl3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Sorry I didnt even bother weighing them lol...I do know rear wheel apparently it's almost 2kg lighter. Honestly though, I felt no difference in terms of handling. Here is one more pic close up if anyones interested. I could barely find any picture of this new style forged wheel on our bike on internet, but if I were to pick I still like the previous style better.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Well the AEM reservoir came shockingly quick. I couldn't resist and also pulled the gun on the AEM levers...most expensive levers I ever bought at whopping $750CAD for a pair and of
course its backordered but at least only one month....hopefully it won't be another Ilmberger.

I also got Ducati to powdercoat the intake mesh vent and the wheel safety rings to black, they should come back this week. Cant wait until Saturday!

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,528 Posts
Looking forward to see them mounted on your bike.

The red ring- stuck or possible to remove (it I'd like to paint it)

Do you have the opportunity to weigh this two reservior?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 · (Edited)
Looking forward to see them mounted on your bike.

The red ring- stuck or possible to remove (it I'd like to paint it)

Do you have the opportunity to weigh this two reservior?
Hey bud, I did try to weight them at 94g per reservoir but I dont think it's right and unfortunately I forgot to ask the dealer to weight them before they put it on today....but it does feel a bit lighter compare to say identical size Rizoma reservoir.

It looks killer, now I can't wait for AEM levers to come to complete the look.

Automotive tire Bicycle handlebar Vehicle Automotive lighting Bicycle
Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hey bud, I did try to weight them at 94g per reservoir but I dont think it's right and unfortunately I forgot to ask the dealer to weight them before they put it on today....but it does feel a bit lighter compare to say identical size Rizoma reservoir.

It looks killer, now I can't wait to AEM levers to come to complete the look.

View attachment 111119 View attachment 111120 View attachment 111121
That looks very clean, my reservoirs on my XD are starting to peel the finish on the sides. Time for an upgrade and you gave me an idea. Thanks xpandabl3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow your bike is starting to look special not that it’s not a special bike to start with!... loving our accessories, I have some similar but like you got let down by Ilmberger having just half the carbon pieces wanted.... I’m thinking about having the stock exhaust ceramic coated next winter rather than go aftermarket think it could look cool and actually be cooler! ...the Lamborghini carbon cover looks great but I doubt it will become available at least not for awhile.... anyway looking forward to see what’s next on your bike 😁

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forum and a new Ducati rider! I bought my first Ducati in May of this year 2021. I have never owned a street bike before but have been riding motocross/ATV bikes since I was 13 took a ton of street training and the MSF class as well aced it all I used to race dirt bikes I know its not the same but put myself thru it all anyways. Now a little older..lol. So anyway why did i buy the 2021 Diavel 1260s over every other bike. I have been in love with street bikes since I was a kid and now that I am older and wanted to ride longer and did not want a sport bike although I love them but wanted something more comfortable and different. I decided on this bike because I love Italian bikes and feel this bike is a good mix of sport muscle cruiser type of bike to me and it is beautiful and rare compared to all these other bikes out there. I cant stop starting at it. So here we go I had 3 miles on it and now 4-5 week later have over 1250 miles. I just do not want to get off of this bike every time I go riding. I have also started to mod it out I do not have a list yet as I need to gather what I did to it but will post what I have done so far and will gather it when I can and add to this post as I go along. Looking forward to sharing thoughts ideas and whatever else with everyone and looking forward to what other people are doing to there Diavel's This thing is a Best my Termi is on order as well..😀:);):D:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Well this is probably my last update for my mods. The AEM levers finally came in along with the rear AEM reservoir and some small powder coated stuff. Maybe I will black out the triple tree bolts but kinda lazy at this point haha. I am very interested in the new Pikes Peak Multistrada just waiting for them to show up in dealership Hopefully it will be new project 😁
Pliers Tool Bumper Bicycle handlebar Automotive exterior
Tableware Art Gas Font Audio equipment

61 - 74 of 74 Posts