Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought mine Friday; 2013 Blue, Full Termignoni, Showroom Condition with 900 Miles
Rode it from Clearwater, Home to Miami Beach Yesterday. My HoneyMoon Ride was Awesome!!! I still have a Natural High from the Ride! I Love this Thing!

Currently own a Custom V-Rod, a Sporster and a Buell. I now understand my Italian Buddy, who's been pressing me to Grow Up and get the Diavel; as he said: You'll never ride anything else once you ride that Diavel: I Think he is Right!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Nice bike Man!

Ownership experience in 5 months..., ..Better get use to it!...Being constantly slammed by positive compliments, questions, thumbs up, etc, from total strangers everywhere I go!..
No options one can lay low key on a Ducati Diavel....Can be overwhelming at times.

Welcome aboard Bud. Enjoy!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've been watching this on Craigslist for a while wondering when someone was going to pick it up. It's my twin - love the blue/white!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice bike Man! Ownership experience in 5 months..., ..Better get use to it!...Being constantly slammed by positive compliments, questions, thumbs up, etc, from total strangers everywhere I go!.. No options one can lay low key on a Ducati Diavel....Can be overwhelming at times. Welcome aboard Bud. Enjoy!
Thanks Rex!

That's if they can Catch Me

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Congratulations octagonman, great looking bike, I live in Miami beach, let's ride
You just missed our 2nd Florida Meetup on Jan 31st. We are planning another one as early as March and I hope to see you, @OctagonMan and others that couldn't make it last time.

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
akaCarioca,

Please keep me posted on another Florida meet. I'm in Ft Myers.
Wow, you really missed. Current talks are pointing to Punta Gorda possible on March 14th, but we still need to hear from others since that is Daytona Bike Weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts