Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone on here have and have installed the Mexx system on the XDS? Looks to be reasonably priced compared to the other systems I have seen and looks amazing IMHO. Wanted to know how difficult the install was? Was there anything else required besides the system such as a reflash or exhaust servo delete? Were you happy with the sound and the fit and finish? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The Mexx exhaust looks nice, but I would beware. Prior to buying a termi's I came across the mexx exhaust. Checked out on YouTube. Checked out okay but seen a review showing how he had to modify the exhaust to fit. Definitely will be needing a servo or tune to get the best air/fuel ratio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone on here have and have installed the Mexx system on the XDS? Looks to be reasonably priced compared to the other systems I have seen and looks amazing IMHO. Wanted to know how difficult the install was? Was there anything else required besides the system such as a reflash or exhaust servo delete? Were you happy with the sound and the fit and finish? Thanks in advance.
Mines currently at a dyno tuner getting the mexx put on. Mines a 2021, which has literally no aftermarket support as far as tuning goes. They've had to modify the exhaust to get it to fit, as well as send the ECU off to get reflashed, which isn't cheap, and not just anybody can do it. I then had to buy smog block off plates, and a servo eliminator as well. I'm about 2500 bucks in so far, and it still needs to be reassembled (not an easy or quick task), and tuned. Granted, I'll have a very unique bike, with a badass tune/sound/look once is all said and done, but just do your research! It tripled in price quick!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts