Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried the Matris fork cartridge kit? it looks to me like a step above the Andreani kit, but obviously not Öhlins. i'm not really sure the latter would be so much better, considering this seems to replace all you need. any thoughts? the Matris is about $1500, the Andreani is $850 and the Öhlins are like $3500.

http://www.diavelparts.com/MatrisFront.html

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh REALLY! I ordered Andreanis for that price from motor heels, but that order will be cancelled now!

2500 is too good to pass up -- I'll look for forum vendors. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to tell me the specific name? Or DM me...?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did they spring them to your weight? I didn't see that option.

Can't believe Moto wheels is charging so much more...

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
A fancy knurled knob isn't going to make any difference.
The Andreani's are every bit as good as the Ohlins. And you get to keep the black DLC that you have with the Carbon models.

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Did they spring them to your weight? I didn't see that option.

Can't believe Moto wheels is charging so much more...
You are paying too much for the Andreani. Omnia on eBay offer better price and will ask for your weight to send you already set.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
F&ck it, I'm going with the Öhlins. My whole biking life I've tried to save money going the cheaper route first only to buy the real goods later, thus spending more money than I would have in the beginning had I just bought the Arai helmet, Öhlins shock, new bike, etc.

Don't tell my wife ;)

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
F&ck it, I'm going with the Öhlins. My whole biking life I've tried to save money going the cheaper route first only to buy the real goods later, thus spending more money than I would have in the beginning had I just bought the Arai helmet, Öhlins shock, new bike, etc.

Don't tell my wife ;)
Don't worry, you are not the 1st one to fall for the cheap stuff since many just followed "comments" on the internet and got their garages full of "bargains".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts