Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have managed to read me between the lines over the past year have seen that something has been going on.

Have wanted to change bikes, not that I was dissatisfied with the Xdiavel'n, I think it still are the best looking bike.

But after being given the opportunity to test ride it one weekend last fall, there were changes. Diavel gen.3 have some benefits Xdiavel did not have. In addition, I actually had plans for a Diavel 1260S in green colour version. So now that Ducati already chose a superb green color in advance, the choice was not difficult.

Immediately after the launch on November 25, I signed the contract. One of the 630 lucky owners of the Diavel 1260 Lamborghini edition.

For someone who loves to modify and create a personal touch, this gives less space. I've been blacked out the bike, as it should and full finish the from from Ducati. Has managed to put on a bunch of CNC Racing details on, new Braking brake discs and a spesiall Custom made mudflap in the same twill weave Glossy carbon. (Have more carbon in order to replace the rest of the plastic)

Then you see a detail, then it's probably from CNC Racing, but mirrors and some small snacks will be replaced (again) within the next two weeks ...

Also has a proper snack detail that I'm waiting for, for the real final touch that I think this version should have been delivered originally.

Not easy to take a picture of the bike that brings out the beautiful of Verde Gea green and Glossy carbon. Real superb combination.

*For Your Eye's Only*

Attachments

Reactions: abhandari

·
Registered
45 Posts
So nice man...jealous. Here in Vancouver we got zero allocation.....I tried to order one too but had to fight with 10 other people. Bikes just dont sell in big volume here....

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx....

630 bikes all over the world, it gets quite scattered between each bike.

But I think I will be the only owner in the whole world who will use it and not just for decoration .... in less than one month I will ride more than 2500- 3000 km

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am just curious, how is the solo cowl mounted onto the seats? It is a bummer they removed the cowl as design for normal diavel now they added back with special edition.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I believe there are 2 screws that are accessible thru the space under the seat. On the seat underside there are threaded holes.

Which begs a further question; where/when can we get a seat cowl for our bikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! Such a beauty. Seeing the red Brembo's has me considering how they would look at the black 1260 S. Only videos I have seen so far of anyone riding that Lambo Diavel is Jaret Campisi on YouTube. Everyone else just seems content to unbox it and park it in their garage.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx every one for been intrested.

I'll will make photos of the crowl, it more easy to explain and it quite simple attached.

I'll think I've got the record - 3 200 km for the first 4 weeks.

I'll also agree that the red colour choice for Brembo calipere are something I'd wouldn't choose. But it no point to buy a second pair, for only colour change (since I always will need to keep this spare at my garage)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some of you asked for the seat cowl fastening..

Yes, it's put around the back end of the seat and mounted with two screws....

Reactions: xpandabl3

·
Registered
45 Posts
That is cool so it's basically same as what tkauftheil has mentioned above. So they did have the cowl designed right at the beginning but never release it....hope it will be an accessory one day..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts