Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at last the satisfaction! If one steals a thing, what should you do?? take a bigger!

certainly has some things to put affixed, but at least it's still under warranty

surely have seen the track, after seen the tires, brand new in center and burned to the side, but with a biiiig chicken strips,so strange or not??

the chain has rusted and 1500km marked, same for the brake disk in some parts
Perhaps demo bike, this diavel carbon was parked near 2 porsche, and where 7 dogs can piss on the tire. (I think dogs was culprit of the rust)

was purchased directly from Ducati Panigale suburb
has no legal problems (I make control plate and frame made, through Register of Vehicle circulation, by Ducati Motor Holding SpA and by the police)

I bought it by S * t * e * f * a * n * o - B * o * n * e * t put it on the web and see who is a suspect politician ° _ ° (oh my god)

I think him never driven

is more nervous than the last, but consumes less ° ° _ made full tank of Piave in San Dona, and I arrived at Malpensa doing 335km with 16 liters of petrol

i almost 20.9 per liter at 130 ° _ ° fantastic!

the gear change is softer than previous diavel

you hear a tick on the steering pillar, to be completely checked
the brakes have pulstating when press with strengh, hope that can be solved
I noticed a sealant that is usually used after you open the engine, there's a bill of ducats Venice where they say they have made registration valves etcetc, I wonder whether it is necessary to 1000km (the first service) and whether it is necessary to open the engine, they made registration of the throttle, and I see theres no mm of unresponce between acceleration and return and sometimes, in a waydown, throttle seems to not returning and cannot see the motor"brake"
I have dismounted carbon parts and mounted old black diavel parts, to use magnetic luggage for a little voyage of 2700km in one week, through Austria and Germany
so the bike now I can say is tested in general.

under the thank I see 2 bolt that aren't ducati bolt and the left air intake frame have a broken lips.

else to report so far no

and I bought it at 13000€ , new bike cost 20000€, this after 1 year take the price of 15750€, the first year expired 10days ago

what else to tell you now I am happy

ah obviously now ASSURED diavel from stolen!

soon go into ducats anyway to check everything for safety.

What do you think?

·
expert member
3,211 Posts
Good to see you got another diavel, make sure this one doesnt get pinched :p

Sent from my AT200 using Tapatalk 2

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
Good luck with you replacement bike.
Did you say you got 335 klms out of a tank??? Surely not? Was it downhill all the way?

From what you've described, I think I'd be getting it fully checked over and serviced.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
I guess on a constant throttle it can be done. I did over 275klms on a tank once with lots of twisty roads in the mix.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
I guess on a constant throttle it can be done. I did over 275klms on a tank once with lots of twisty roads in the mix.

Perhaps the ethanol being added to US fuel is what is shitting all over our MPG...

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
Our Premium fuel blends don't have any Ethanol in them GL.
Is that the same over there?

·
Aspiring to grace and serenity
6,725 Posts
No. All on-road gasoline in the USA contains ethanol.

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
Eeekkk!
That'd be enough to make me wanna move Down Under!

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
At least all us Aussies are good looking (see pic), well, except for you LJ!

Attachments

·
Drop Bear Slayer
8,437 Posts
How 'recent' is that last pic of you LJ?
Have you traded your DM for a HD?
If so, I don't care how good your BABE is, I'm gunna leave you in my wake on this PI trip!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts