Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,642 Posts
I think You need to have some pation and wait for some aftermarket brand to "discover" it.
You can try to send an email to someone, but the Diavel are are "small" segment for the Company's

Reactions: hallax

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think You need to have some pation and wait for some aftermarket brand to "discover" it.
You can try to send an email to someone, but the Diavel are are "small" segment for the Company's
Probably so… or maybe one could just buy the lamborghini seat as an official spare part and then paint it. Could you share if your lamborghini has a separate cover or is it part of the seat?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I purchased the one from the Lamborghini and had it painted, I especially like how it covers up the gap where the rear handle is located.

View attachment 111237 View attachment 111238 View attachment 111239 View attachment 111240
Does the cover fit snug, or does it seem like it’s made for slightly larger dimensions all around?

I recently bought one, then had to order the screws and latching mechanism, and when I did the test mount, it’s seems like it’s too large for the seat. There is too much movement.

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Diavel 1260S
7 Posts
Does the cover fit snug, or does it seem like it’s made for slightly larger dimensions all around?

I recently bought one, then had to order the screws and latching mechanism, and when I did the test mount, it’s seems like it’s too large for the seat. There is too much movement.
As I understand it there is a pad of material that should be used to cushion between the seat and the cowl.

I have the cowl that's waiting to be fitted, it's currently at the paint shop getting sprayed to match the bike so I can't provide pictures of the pad but should have it back this weekend.

·
Registered
14 Posts
As I understand it there is a pad of material that should be used to cushion between the seat and the cowl.

I have the cowl that's waiting to be fitted, it's currently at the paint shop getting sprayed to match the bike so I can't provide pictures of the pad but should have it back this weekend.
Thanks, I will keep an eye out for that.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,642 Posts
Hmm?
It looks right for the cover with the T-bar and underneath.
But upon/side its a "big" gap.
Can't help you, but see photos. Not even space for the key.
So may different inthe foam/cover?

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hmm?
It looks right for the cover with the T-bar and underneath.
But upon/side its a "big" gap.
Can't help you, but see photos. Not even space for the key.
So may different inthe foam/cover?
Thanks for your help. I think I’ll have to get a different seat cover with thicker padding. For that matter, I’ll see if I can order just the padding and cover for Lambo edition. That’s probably the easiest solution.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts