Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else feel the Diavel is ignored in the Ducati motorcycle family, my local club made an Instagram post and mentioned every Ducati even tagged ninjas but nothing Diavel, I know it's not the popular panigal, by it's not a slouch of a bike for a muscle cruiser in performance.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,666 Posts
If you feel the Diavel is ignored, don't a Xdiavel. I feel thats bike are even more neglected. Forwards legs position & belt driven, not every Ducatist feel that's something of Ducati DNA.
For both Diavel & Xdiavel comes in black, some mean that reds are only thru colour for Ducati. Panigale, Monster & Multistrada always got attention from groups. I feel it shame that Ducatist not looking for a bigger family and appreciate more variation. I don't know what Panigale & Monster owners feel their threated? More good looking bike, powered naked bike with good attitude. Maybe they feal we are stealing all the girls?

So, I'm not alone to feal this in different Ducati groups were I'm riding. I'm always be the black sheep

Reactions: Peel Racing

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've never seen another gen 3 Diavel in my area, there may be one or two, but I have never seen any other than mine.
There is an XDiavel here, and I have seen 3-4 of the gen 1 and 2.
I'm in a national Ducati Facebook site, and very few Diavel's on that site as well.
All in all a rare bike.
Maybe thats why it gets forgotten, its so rare.

I think it's an underestimated and misunderstood bike, I guess most people look at the Multistrada for a tourer, and Monster as a naked/streetfighter.
I think it's a perfect combination of comfort, raw power and performance.

It certainly gets a lot of attention wherever I go.

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Diavel 1260S
9 Posts
It’s funny, I went to a local DOC meeting here in the U.K, my 1260s was the only gen 3, there was another gen 2 as well as an X but that was it, I actually like the limited numbers as it means we get more attention when parked up.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I don't know about black sheep but the Diavel seems to scare a lot of riders. A lot of folks I know won't even think about taking my bike for a spin.

·
Registered
2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon White
10 Posts
When i rode one in 2015 i told my friends about how amazing this bike was, one of them called it "unnecessary" and i agreed, it is and soooooo worth it when i finally bought mine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts