Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a long time reader since 2018 and at that time I had a Carbon Diavel but sold it due to some financial issues but now I am back and better than before.

The first time I saw the pictures of the Black and Steel I fell in love so deep that I put in an order for it back in May and I finally received it in the end of July, from speaking to some Ducati enthusiasts they said I got pretty damn lucky to had received it so soon. Idk? Personally I’ve never had to wait to buy any motorcycle before because they were always available. I guess times had changed. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,739 Posts
Congrats with your new bike.
Black & Steel are a good looking Diavel.

A waiting time of less than 3 months is acceptable.
You Americans are perhaps more spoiled/impatient customers who "expect" more stock than us Europeans who are "used" to having an order time.
Or am I slightly mistaken?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats with your new bike.
Black & Steel are a good looking Diavel.

A waiting time of less than 3 months is acceptable.
You Americans are perhaps more spoiled/impatient customers who "expect" more stock than us Europeans who are "used" to having an order time.
Or am I slightly mistaken?
Thanks!
Spoiled yes! I won’t say I am impatient though as I know supply is a huge problem, we’re just so used to be able to go to the dealer and pick whatever they have on the floor.

·
Registered
16 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts