Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
8,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Still enjoy/love my modified Strada even with my other modified bikes in my coral.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Still have my 2012 Carbon Red. I have it modified so as I would never get rid of it willingly. Favorite bike.
I am flying to Phoenix tomorrow to bring it back along with the rest of my stuff. Get it safely back to Canada before the election.
I need to quarantine for 14 days when I get home from Covidville.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I bought my 2013 Dark in April of 2014, so it was new from the dealership.
Have had a good ownership experience with it. Not a ton of miles on it, 8k 'ish, but I did go almost a year without it due to work.
I am more of a 100-200 mile per day rider, so nothing too crazy as far a long trips go. Some days, I would tell myself that I was just going to "warm" it up and do a 30 min ride. Always ended up longer, lol.

Routine maintenance. No huge service needed (knock on woood)
On my second set of tires. Upgraded some simple things; exhaust slip on, mirrors, and the instrument display reposition, via custom bracket that was offered from a member here. Great mod, btw.

I tell myself sometimes I would like something a little more comfortable to ride. Problem is, after riding the Diavel, everything else seems kind of boring. Still, I am always thinking about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to work in the automotive extended warranty business. There are several types of warranties, bumper to bumper or named perils. Bumper to bumper cost more but are worth it as it covers more. Named perils only lists covered item and will have many more exclusions. A bumper to bumper warranty has more limitations as if/when you can purchase it, usually related to KM and time of ownership. Read what you are purchasing.
mobdro

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Love my 2014 modified Strada, none better . :)

·
Mezei
1,525 Posts
Almost 7 years on mine.

Each year I find little modifications to do to make it a better experience. Might do rear sets. If I get bored trunk lights.

Fix heated gear controller mount.

New reservoirs at some point. Paint is peeling a bit.

Still on the to do at some point.

I’d like to do a wet 20hp nitrous kit. Mostly because I can and it would be cool.

I’d really like to do carbon wheels for the shits and giggles. It’s just that that kind of money could be better spent elsewhere…..

I don’t think I plan on selling it for a a while, if ever.

I will get a cruiser for the next. But I am enjoying wow factor the 2nd gen still gives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 80 Posts