1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
A White Carbon is NOT an AMG
2,421 Posts
yep, still love mine, ride it often as i can, coming up to 6 years ownership

·
Aspiring to grace and serenity
6,726 Posts
Five and a half years of trouble-free ownership once I replaced the seat and suspension. But with a Super Duke 1290R in the garage now, I am trying to figure out if I should keep the Diavel. It's a great machine, but not quite as great as the SD for my particular riding. No doubt it's a much better looking machine than the KTM. I'm leaning toward keeping the Diavel and selling the BMW Rockster.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just clicked over 5 years of ownership and 8,000 miles. Happy with the bike, but tend to ride my Multistrada or Scrambler more on a daily basis due to the lack of storage (dislike backpack for gym/laptop).
Tends to be my Friday no-rain commute bike and Saturday once a month blast.
Brings a smile to my face every time I ride, so no feeling to sell.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Five and a half years of trouble-free ownership once I replaced the seat and suspension. But with a Super Duke 1290R in the garage now, I am trying to figure out if I should keep the Diavel. It's a great machine, but not quite as great as the SD for my particular riding. No doubt it's a much better looking machine than the KTM. I'm leaning toward keeping the Diavel and selling the BMW Rockster.
sell the bmw keep the diavel

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Can I play @ 3 years and 10 months?

15 carbon red @ 29K miles. If it ain't raining, I'm riding.
Oh during the summer, ride crack of dawn, and evening. Heck with the sun and blistering heat.

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
I just past year 2 and plan to ride for another 5 as I just bought an extended warranty. Costly but so are repairs.
Smart move Bud...Authorized Stealerships don't play! Your first unscheduled repair visit should pay for itself.
My first was over $3k...Frayed wires in main electrical harness (loom) replacement: Part was $1400.00 Labor to replace $1700.00.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts