Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member on the forum and, hopefully, soon to be owner of a Diavel. Been drooling over one for a few years now, just need to sell current bike first.
First started riding bikes in 1988, lot of years then without one but back in the saddle now since 2008, started with Suzuki VS800 then to Harley v-rod in 2012 and now looking for different beast.
Huge thanks to everyone who has been writing info on this forum, it really helps a lot in getting to know the bike even before actually getting one.

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,494 Posts
Welcome to my Nordic neighbour..

What version of the Diavel are you heading for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to my Nordic neighbour..

What version of the Diavel are you heading for?
Due to budget limitations i`m most likely getting a first gen bike, 2012/2013 propably. There is a slight chance of 2gen but thats a bit of a reach. There is a decent amount of gen1 bikes with less than 20 000 kms on the market but we will see. It`s still very much full winter in Finland so potential buyers of my current bike are still hibernating, and who knows, maybe nobody wants to buy my vrod and i`m stuck with it. Thats really not that bad since it is number 2 on my dreambike list ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And 6 months later deals are done. Sold the vrod 2 weeks ago and got myself 2014 carbon just yesterday. It needs some tlc during winter but thats what winters here are for, its been laid on its side and some cosmetics need to be taken care of but nothing much. Now to search the web for carbon parts, and forum for links/suggestions for shops ;)

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,494 Posts
Congrats mate with your bike.
Now the fun begin. Searching for parts...
(I've got something, you find in another section in-here)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts