Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've bought a new "Rearward" handlebar for my 2017, XDiavel and am in the process of fitting them. Anyway that's the plan.
I have to remove a clip on each side that retain the switches, apparently using Ducati tool number 88713.4967 Does anyone have a picture of this tool and/or a picture of the retaining clip so I can see how to make a tool or how they release please. I'm talking about item D3 in the slot D2 in the photo.
Thanks in advance, Mike (Warwickshire, UK)
Font Parallel Pattern Illustration Paper

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi everyone, I've bought a new "Rearward" handlebar for my 2017, XDiavel and am in the process of fitting them. Anyway that's the plan.
I have to remove a clip on each side that retain the switches, apparently using Ducati tool number 88713.4967 Does anyone have a picture of this tool and/or a picture of the retaining clip so I can see how to make a tool or how they release please. I'm talking about item D3 in the slot D2 in the photo.
Thanks in advance, Mike (Warwickshire, UK)
View attachment 112142
Have a look at my video… around 6 mins in you don’t need a special tool…👍

·
Registered
64 Posts
I couldn't believe it, but a YouTube search found an XDiavel handlebar removal video that was a lifesaver for me. I remember it was from England, so perhaps the link above is the same one. Thank you Enoch !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts