Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Super Moderator
2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Agree with you that the first solution looked more elegant. But it built too much down and the danger of the rear wheel hit. The latter is simpler construction and can be angled 360 degrees.

What with a ticket from the police I am not afraid, rather struggling to find a beautiful solution for licensplate placement.

· Super Moderator
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Still trying on a solution. Maybe up under the seat? Just have to modify the holder a bit more ..
But starting to run out of beer in the fridge now ...

Attachments

Reactions: Steamboat

· Registered
57 Posts
How simple or not is it to pass the wiring through the seat for indicators?
In the top left corner of the attached picture I am touching the electrical connector for the lights with the tip of a screwdriver. Also along the top of the picture along the subframe you can see the wiring running to the rear of the bike for my NRC tail lights. NRC includes wiring so you can leave all the factory wiring in place if you want. Or you can actually remove all the wiring from the swing arm mounted signals and reuse it to install undertail lights.

Its very simple to pass the wiring through the seat for indicators.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Will give it a try. Then I'll see if I go back to the original way

Attachments

· Super Moderator
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I wasnt aware that such a solution is allowed in Norway?
I don't care what is legal or not legal according to a square set of rules. Never been stopped. Has also ridden with red (integrated) turn signals.

But then I'm not 17 years old and riding a 125 cc Hooligan's wheelie past the Police anymore.

Ps, I have an all in one sign plate for sale, if you are interested.

Attachments

Reactions: Schartho

· Super Moderator
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
For me it is no go. I like the factory design of the location. It has its purpose.
It's an old thread, if you're referring to me. Went back to O.E solution and Xdiavel was sold a couple of years ago.

On my Diavel Lamborghini, I have kept the O.E solution, because it has to be on that model. But working these days to change the bulky turn signals to something more discreet and flexible.

Reactions: gljuss
21 - 32 of 32 Posts