Ducati Diavel Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few Florida based members (@ddk632, @edu0909, myself and others) have shown interest on meeting somewhere in Florida.
I proposed Fort Myers for being half way between South Florida (Miami, Ft Lauderdale area) and Tampa Bay.

Any other Florida based member (or anywhere else) interested? Few of us work out of town, so we need notice in advance.
Folks from Orlando should add maybe 45 minutes to their ride depending on which route.

We are looking for suggestions on locations and dates.

Thanks!

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great!

Please indicate which dates are good for you. Saturdays are better for me because I fly out on Sundays afternoon.

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cannot do Saturdays at all. If something ever happens on a Sunday (aka if you have off one weekend or whatever) or my schedule changes, then count me in.

Also ping JoeRockStar, he's in Boynton Beach.
I am available for Sunday January 19th!

@ScottMcFly just confirmed interest as well, so I believe we already passed half dozen...

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Count me in as well! Looking forward to it.
Great!

Some members of The Tampa Bay Desmo owners have shown interest and I will meet few of them this Saturday at the Plan City Bike Fest.

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Unprofessional Diavelist
1,154 Posts
Let's do it!

I just checked google maps and there should be a Citgo off of I-75 and Indian Trace, but it says it's permanently closed; I will cruise by there to see if that's true or not; however if not, this might work - not a lot of gas stations in Weston:

Weston Shell Station

·
Registered
224 Posts
hey guys, I will love to join you on this ride
I will confirm you by next Tuesday, my work demands me a lot of overseas traveling, hopefully I will be in town for that weekend, will confirm you this coming week.

·
ɹǝqɯǝW ʇɹǝdxƎ
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am back in Tampa and looking for suggestions on where to meet in Ft Myers. Will check tonight with the local Tampa Bay Desmo Owners but I am open for suggestions.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Would love to join you guys! Was for a week there. I saw one of you riding a Strada with the Termis installed on Ocean drive in Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday 28th. Finally could hear the Termis as no one here dares to mount them.

Hope you have met and ride.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts